Saturday, October 29, 2011

Another Mini-Mix treat to keep your weekend moving!

DJ Starr here! I've got new toys at home that allow me to record mixes. And while i'm dealing with a bit of snafu on getting the programs to cue correctly (I literally have no way to cue a track right now, working on fixing that), i'm still having fun making little mixes to share and I wont beat myself up too much over the fact that the seams could be a bit tighter. Keep listening because eventually, things will all be figured out and you'll have some bitchin' seamless mixes to rock out to! In the meantime, enjoy this!

Mini Mix #3 by DJ Starr by DJStarr510

1. Crystal Castles - Crimewave (Midnight Conspiracy Remix)
2. Classixx - I'll Get You (Cassian Remix)
3. Flight Facilities - Crave You (Cassian Remix)
4. The Wombats - Our Perfect Disease (Plastic Plates Remix)
5. Yuksek - Always on the Run (Peter & The Magician Remix)
6. St. Lucia - All Eyes on You ('96 Bulls Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment